- Provide Accounting Services to group of companies. Ensure Accounts treatment reflect business nature and fully compliance with GAAPS/IFRS, corporate finance policies and local government requirements
- Work closely with Finance folks and related parties to follow the month end closing process, delivery a timely and accuracy month financial result, ensure no mistakes and material commissions.
- Perform periodic accounting review and analysis, including balance sheet review, trend analysis, ad-hoc investigations, etc.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports to investors, senior management and authorities as required
- Identify accounting issues and guide Financial SSC team by day to day operation
- Involve and support internal / external financial auditing
- Involve various system implementations
- Carry out the planning, budgeting, and forecasting for the business lines
- Manage work activities including daily AP/AR/bank activities, general ledger, month- end closing and financial reporting, tax computation.
- All other activities according to Supervisor request on behalf of job position requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accounting or relevant studies,
- Accounting qualification with HKICPA/ CIMA/ ACCA/ CPA or any relevant and acknowledged study is a Must
- Minimum 5 years of experience, excellent managerial and MS Excel proficient, professional, and soft skills, excellent organizational and communication skills, excellent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin in writing and speaking, excellent knowledge in finance, excellent analytical skills
- Quick learner and receptive to changes
- Be willing to take additional responsibilities when circumstance arise and put in additional efforts to complete the assigned tasks
- The ability to operate effectively in a dynamic and fast faced environment
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skill