Peridot Global Holdings
Peridot is a FinTech providing global supply chain financing solutions for large multinational corporations, their suppliers and their customer networks, as well as partnering with banks, financial institutions and funds.
- Responsible for the accounting records issued in China
- Work closely with third party vendors regarding transfer pricings, tax filings, and audits
- Work closely with Peridot’s Global CFO to ensure accuracy and comprehensive financial records of Chinese activity
- Work closely with Peridot China’s General Manager to ensure financials are in line with Chinese regulations
- Responsible for periodic reporting with Peridot Global to include data on company revenue/expenses, service fee and cash/receivable/transaction reconciliations
- Responsible for the daily reconciliation of the fund’s transactions and income/expense accruals
- Responsible for the timely calculation of borrowing base and review of line of credit draw amounts used for financing accounts receivable purchases
- Develop and maintain relationships with 3rd parties and external service providers; banks, administrator, servicing entities, etc
- Ongoing efforts to improve and initiate control processes for new and existing workflows
- Strive to ensure all Peridot China’s financial documents are accurate and up-to-date
- Assist Global CFO with all reporting required for year-end financial statements of stakeholders
- Maintain details and records on portfolio turnover, revenues, expenses, cash flow projections, payroll, invoicing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, vendor qualifications etc • Strive for process flow scalability as business evolves over time
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or relevant field.
- 3-5 years of fund, audit, or administrator experience
- Clear and working knowledge of all Chinese Accounting Rules
- Intermediate Accounting Certificate minimum
- Experience in the financial services or factoring industry is preferred
- Strong Excel Skills
- Working knowledge of Chinese accounting standards, laws, and procedures.
- Accounting systems experience strongly preferred (NetSuite or similar)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and effectively manage their own time
- A collaborative team player, always willing to assist colleagues
- Team-player with the flexibility to succeed and drive results in a fast-paced, high-charged environment.
- Individual of high integrity with the self-confidence to see many sides of a problem and resolve issues with empathy and intelligence
- Highly organized, analytical, and strategic thinker who can identify and solve problems in an efficient manner
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org