Boutique French brand management firm specialized in the premium & luxury markets in Greater China.
We are looking for a Brand Project Manager to manage and develop 1 and 2 fashion/lifestyle brands of LBB brands’ portfolio in China. You will be acting as their China team head and for that you will be in charge of developing the sales and the brand awareness of those brands in the territory:
– Execute brand distribution and marketing strategy
– Follow up with local partners on implementation and execution of product purchase, marketing plan and logistic issues
– Negotiate with online platforms and offline showroom/retailers to develop online and offline sales or support distributor/TP if relevant
– Build partnership with agencies in various fields (PR, KOL, celebrities, event. Media…)
- Assess the distribution proposed by the local partner and make sure the brand exposure is up to the brand standard;
- Adapt and execute visual merchandising up to the brand standard;
- Follow up sales operations and be the key contact between the Brand and the local partner;
- Establish sales target, update dashboards to monitor the performance and analyze the sales
- Analyze stocks and coordinate the relevant replenishment;
- Coordinate staff training on products and sales technics
- Develop the distribution (wholesale, offline, online) and find new opportunities;
- Organize product launches, in-store promotions and events;
- Establish content and plan for posting on social media, monitor CRM (email blasts, newsletters) and press releases;
- Establish Retail Prices.
- Work on order guidelines, follow up orders from local partner to Brand
- Overseas product shooting and other collaterals when needed
- Monthly reporting to brand
- Liaise with the principal to evaluate expectations and report on a regular basis;
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales / Merchandising / Product Marketing;
- Experience in international fashion/lifestyle brand management;
- Good communication skills, presentable, team player;
- Positive attitude, persistent and assertive, with initiative;
- Organized, Reliable and Independent;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, French is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org