• Develop CRM Strategy for CRM consumer to seize brand and business opportunities.
• Design and implement annual CRM communications calendar by capitalising on brand stories, product stories, events, develop/adapt consumer communication toolkits, drive towards the objectives of customer database growth, member share of business%, loyalty.
• Work closely with Marketing Communications, Digital marketing and other stakeholders to ensure consumer campaigns are aligned and seamlessly timed with brand campaigns.
• Partner with agency to adapt/create content for acquisition and engagement.
• Ensure communications calendar for responsible categories adheres to the timeline, ensuring content is consumer segment and consumer lifecycle stage sensitive.
• Manage all projects related to responsible categories as and when needed.
• Implement A/B tests in campaigns for continuous improvement in reach and response rate.
• Manage campaigns for unplanned product/brand stories.
• Execute special consumer centric campaigns on top of planned brand campaigns
• Outline clear and trackable KPI’s for each campaign.
Systems and Processes
• Understanding of CRM, Weber products and storytelling
• Awareness/Curiosity of best practice tools across relevant industry to drive consumer acquisitions and engagement efficiency.
• 5-8 years of Marketing/CRM experience, preferred but not limited to outdoor, lifestyle, F&B, consumer goods industry.
• Proven ability of working with agencies CRM/Media/Advertising.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirt in heart with a can-do attitude.
• You are big company trained with small company experience.
• You are a fast learner with strong project management experience.
• Proven track record of creative thinking in engaging consumers.
• Stay frontline of the ongoing trends in direct consumer communication.
• Solid content management experience according to brand communications and standard calendar
• CRM content adaptation experience, especially from global toolkits
• Understanding of omni – channel communications
• Demonstrated ability of taking initiative and influencing people
• Bachelor’s degree/University education.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com