A world-leading biotechnology company.
- Support customers, vendors, and business partners on education and training of IsoPlexis instruments and technology
- Partner with customers to ensure they are optimally using our protocols and products.
- Pitch IsoPlexis to our customer base our new and exciting products and publications that have been released.
- Collect data and assist Isoplexis Marketing/Communication team with the development of marketing materials.
- Communicate all relevant customer information including product and/or customer experience or
opportunities to Field Sales, Marketing, Internal Consulting Group and Technical Support. Including keeping CRM up to date with customer information and interactions
- Actively pursues tasks/projects, and ways to enhance their team and the business beyond their day to day responsibilities
- Travel 50% of the time
- Desire to thrive in a light-speed start-up environment
- No FAS experience required
- Bachelor’s degree biology, or related field
- 2 yrs biological lab experience in a small lab is preferred, including experience with most basic laboratory techniques
- Biomedical or biotechnology industry background is preferred but not required
- Immunology/ flow cytometry a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meeting short-notice deadlines, with daily reprioritization of work
- Collaborative / Team Player • Commitment to quality
- High energy
- Sense of humor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com