- Manages the product lifecycle for APAC region.
- Gains a deep understanding of customer experience, identifies product gaps and generates new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Develops product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Develops the regional forecast for the product line.
- Provides direction and support for beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Evaluates promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Becomes a subject matter expert and acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding both internally (product training) and externally (presentations at shows and user group meetings)
- Represents the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Deep understanding of the Biotech/Pharma/Academia markets in the APAC region and knowledge of marketing techniques such as WeChat.
- Assists the marketing team in translating/copyediting marketing assets for APAC.
- Assists the marketing technology team in top of funnel lead generation and email templates for email nurtures in APAC.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned.
- Reports to Director of Product Management
- BS in Marketing or Biology required, MS preferred, with experience in Biotech or Med Device
- 3+ years product management experience with a proven track record in a life science discipline; capital equipment experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to efficiently evaluate, prioritize and handle multiple and changing programs/projects and priorities
- Strong problem-solving skills and a bias for action
- Industry experience in cell therapy, vaccines, immunology, flow cytometry and/or assay development.
- Excellent cross-functional/collaborative skills to work across global sites and multiple departments
- Strong public speaking / presentation skills – the ability to develop and deliver, compelling presentations for awareness and training is required
- Must be fluent in English & Mandarin with excellent communication skills– both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Fluency with MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Must be willing to travel approx. 25 – 30%.
- Able to handle detail, multiple tasks, and short-notice deadlines, with daily reprioritization of work
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org